IP2Location Affiliate Program FAQs
- How much does it cost to become an IP2Location Affiliate?
- Why I need a website?
- How do I set up the website for the account validation purpose?
- How much will I earn?
- Is there any minimum withdrawal threshold? What is the payment method?
- How does IP2Location track visitors from my website?
- How long will you track visitors?
- Can I check my referral sales report?
- How often is my referral sales report updated?
- Where can I download the affiliate banner?
- How to read the commission status?
- If I need assistance, what should I do?
How much does it cost to become an IP2Location Affiliate?
It costs absolutely nothing to become an affiliate. However, you need to have a website for the sign up.
Why I need a website?
IP2Location needs to validate your account against the website which the affiliate link has been embedded. It can be any website, such as wordpress, blogger, squidoo, self-hosted website, that you have the permission to add the affiliate link. This is required as for the account activation.
How do I set up the website for the account validation purpose?
You need to embed your affiliate link or banner, that you can find it from your affiliate account area, into your website. After that, you just need to request the validation from the affiliate account page.
How much will I earn?
IP2Location Affiliates can earn 10% commission on each sale of a product available from our website for up to 2 years.
Is there any minimum withdrawal threshold? What is the payment method?
The minimum withdrawal threshold is US$100. IP2Location will transfer the amount to your Paypal account by the first week of next calendar month upon formal request.
How does IP2Location track visitors from my website?
When you sign-up as an affiliate you'll be given a unique affiliate link that IP2Location uses to track the referral purchase.
How long will you track visitors?
IP2Location will track visitors you send to IP2Location.com for 2 years and accrue the sales made during this period toward your commission.
Can I check my referral sales report?
Yes, you can view your referral status and referral purchases through affiliate account area.
How often is my referral sales report updated?
Your referral sales will be updated daily, but not real-time.
Where can I download the affiliate banner?
You can get the affiliate banners at http://www.ip2location.com/affiliate-banner. There are 3 different designs available.
How to read the commission status?
- Paid - we had paid you the commission as per your withdrawal request.
- Ready - the commission is ready for withdrawal request. However, this is still subject to our minimum withdrawal requirement.
- Void - the transaction was void due to refund or chargeback within 90 days.
- Reserve - we will reserve the commission for up to 90 days to make sure the transaction is legitimate with no chargeback or refund being filed during this period.
If I need assistance, what should I do?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.