IP2Location IP Address Geolocation Database
IP2Location IP Address Geolocation Database provides a solution to deduce the geolocation of a device connected to the Internet and to determine the approximate geographic location of an IP address along with some other useful information like country, region or state, district, city, latitude and longitude, ZIP/Postal code, time zone, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or company name, domain name, net speed, area code, weather station code, weather station name, mobile country code (MCC), mobile network code (MNC) and carrier brand, elevation, usage type, address type, advertising category and ASN.
First, retrieve the IP address from the networking protocol or server-side variable of the Web server. Next, translate the IP address to an IP number in decimal format to speed up the database query. Lastly, reverse lookup the IP number from the IP2Location™ database to pinpoint the exact geographical location. If you prefer a hosted service, you can subscribe to the IP2Location IP Address Geolocation Web Service.
- Importing IP2Location data into Oracle Database and querying with PHP (IPv6)
- Integrating IP2Location C Library With Go Programming Language
- How to automate downloading, unzipping & loading of IP2Location DB24 data into Linux MySQL
- Importing IP2Location data into MongoDB and querying with PHP (IPv6)
- Determine Web Visitors Country of Origin in the Drop Down List using PHP and MySQL Database